- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of the class to give yourself time to settle in.
- First time students, please arrive 20 to 25 minutes before class time to register.
- If students arrive after the class starts, door might be closed.
- Leave all your belongings in the change room. Only bring in the yoga room, water, mat and towel.
- You can leave any valuables at the reception or in the car. No keys in the Studio Room.
- Cell phones must be turned off in the Yoga Studio or leave at the reception.
- When entering the Studio Room be very quiet, “roll” your mat out gently and don’t whisper/talk at all so as not to disturb those students already in the studio room.
- At the end of the session, please, please use your towel and remove all of your sweat from around your mat, then roll your mat very quietly & slowly.